Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hilton Head Golf Planters Row


The third course at Port Royal is Planters Row, and like the others, the vistas are very pretty.
planters row 4
The trees in South Carolina are beautiful and abundant. Fortunately I didn’t go into to them too often.
Planters row 6
This course also had a lot of wildlife. mostly birds like this Heron.
Planters row 2
And this guy balancing on one leg, and I didn’t put a ball into the pond.
Planters row 5
Then there was this guy. and unfortunately I did shoot a ball into this pond. I did not even get close for a look!
planters row 1
Hard to believe that it’s the end of January and I’m in shorts and looking at these views and enjoying my bad golf.
Planters row 7 
 Here's another great view.

 Planters Row 8
It’s not a bad way to spend the worst months of winter.
_________________

No comments:

Post a Comment